August 19 Version
Now, we all know that Supercell will most likely eventually introduce town hall level 12. Many users have tried expressing their suggestions in an attempt to enhance the game, but only came to the brutal realisation that no one flips through those sea of suggestions. As a result, some great suggestions are now long lost. Don't want your idea to be one of those that were lost in the bunch of ideas?
This is the place where your ideas are cared for! Make your suggestions in the Update Suggestion Board!
Admins will make a permanent page for your idea! After completion, I'll post these ideas here!
What’s new for this version
- 3 New Troops,The Barlog,The Musketeer and Sparky
- Witch Cauldron,a way to make over 30 new spells using old ones!
- Confuse Spell,the spell which will make defenses hit other defenses
- New and updated Side Quest Campaigns
- Snowball Tower
- Hero Barracks
- Firework Griffen
- Freeze Trap
- Mud Trap
- Trapbust Spell
- Scanning Array & Side Quests
- Minion Lord
- ... and much more!
Other Accepted Proposal Gallery
- Revenge list indicate online/Shield on or currently attackable without having to click each person's button.
- No default troop selected upon entering battle - avoid accidental battle starts.
- Option to collect the treasury items individually
- The ability to view an applicant's clan history
- Day/Night/Weather Configuration
- Shift Mode on Village Editor
- Automatic Barracks Queuing & Army Tab
- Collecting Resources with a button
- Prevent kicked-by-leaders members from being invited by co-leaders again
- Mark enemy targets in Clan Wars
- Level 12 walls: Reusing the previous TH11 blue electric walls.
- And many more suggestions. You can check out the home page for some of these suggetsions.